Barnfind passive optical products.
BARNFIND offers a range of passive optical products needed for our most popular applications. Splitting fiber optic feeds, multiplexing and de-multiplexing CWDM or DWDM feeds and providing opticalchangeover to manage redundancy are key applications for most fiber transport systems.
Our free collection of applications notes included in our BarnGuide, outlines some of these applications and how these passive components can be used to enhance operations, save fiber optic space and provide a more robust and efficient signal transport operation.
The LGX series can be used as standalone modules or can be housed into our 1RU frame, BT- HOUS-LGX1RU.
• LC/PC connectors
• Center Wavelengths according to ITU-T G.694.2
• Channel center wavelengths 1270 ∼ 1610nm
• Channel clear passband +/- 7nm
• Insertion Loss 8-ch: -2,5dB; 16-/18-ch: -3,5dB (max.)
• Passband ripple <0,5 dB
• Adjacent Channel Isolation >30dB
• Non-Adjacent Channel Isolation >45dB
• Polarisation dependant loss <0,1dB
• Directivity >45dB
• Return loss >45dB
• Polarisation Mode Dispersion <0,2ps