The BarnOne series
The BarnOne series of signal transport frames provide a 32 x 32 built-in routing system with a combination of BNC and SFP I/O ports to satisfy any application. Several combinations of SFP-ports, BNCs and multiplexer are available.
BarnOne – BTF1-41 12G
Designed to be the most flexible, rack-space saving and affordable infrastructure platform in the audio, video and communication businesses. Highly compact and equipped with an up to 32×32 cross-point router. Barnfind offer a number of configurations to combine BNC, SFP and CWDM fiber optical multiplexing.
This BarnOne frame accepts both MSA and non-MSA SFPs including optical, SDI copper, HDMI and RJ-45 Ethernet style SFP modules.
Multirate compability with maximum bitrate of up to 12G-SDI and 10G-Ethernet. This meets the demand for 4K video transmissions.
Ideal for optical signal transmission, remote stage box application and small studio style productions.
• 16x SFP+ ports (enhanced small formfactor pluggable) for transceivers, MSA and non-MSA compliant, up to 12Gbps
• SMPTE 259M, 292M, 372M, 424M, 297M, ST 2081, ST 2082, DVB-ASI
• SFP modules are hot pluggable/swappable
• Single-mode, multi-mode or media-converter SFP modules
• Multirate reclocking of outputs 125Mbps – 12Gbps
3rd party integrations welcome, please contact email@example.com
• 12V DC 120W power supply included
• Redundant power supply optional
• 445mm x 280mm x 43,5mm (17.5” x 11” x 1.7”)
• 3.8 kg
• BTF1-41 mainframe, power supply 12V DC