The BarnOne series
The BarnOne series of signal transport frames provide a 32 x 32 built-in routing system with a combination of BNC and SFP I/O ports to satisfy any application. Several combinations of SFP-ports, BNCs and multiplexer are available.
BarnOne – BTF1-01
Designed to be the most flexible, rack-space saving and affordable infrastructure platform in the audio, video and communication businesses. Highly compact and equipped with an up to 32×32 cross-point router. Barnfind offer a number of configurations to combine BNC, SFP and CWDM fiber optical multiplexing.
This BarnOne frame accept SFPs following the MSA standard – this includes optical, SDI copper, HDMI and RJ-45 Ethernet style SFP modules.
World-class redundancy handling with auto switching to any chosen input makes BarnOne one of the most comprehensive component for critical transmissions.
Ideal for optical signal transmission, remote stage box application and small studio style productions.
• 16x SFP ports (small formfactor pluggable) for transceivers, MSA compliant, up to 3Gbps
• SMPTE 259M, 292M, 372M, 424M, 297M, DVB-ASI
• SFP modules are hot pluggable/swappable
• Single-mode, multi-mode or media-converter SFP modules
• Multirate reclocking of outputs 270Mbps – 3Gbps
• 12V DC 120W power supply included
• Redundant power supply optional
• 445mm x 280mm x 43,5mm (17.5” x 11” x 1.7”)
• 3.8 kg
• BTF1-01 1RU frame
• Power supply 12V DC (110-240V AC)