BTF1-xx Firmware Changelog
- Loading network configuration settings stored with 0.x.x firmware could fail validation, causing DHCP and StateLess to be selected as IPv4 and IPv6 sources.
- Ensure that ntpdate binary is installed
- Use a different internal clock for timekeeping that is not affected by ntp/rdate clock adjustments. This was causing problems for the watchdog.
- Update BlackMagic control protocol:
- VIDEO OUTPUT LOCKS – multiple locks in the same command would usually fail.
- Extra empty lines between commands would cause the next command to fail.
- BTF1-xx 3G generation was unable to store analyzer mode “SDI (ignore EDH)”.
- Internal services (BlackMagic, openGear, SNMP and SW-P-08) were unable to persistant save/restore enabled status.
- If a IPv4 was not configured with a IP yet, some of the multicast packages sent on IPv4 could be one byte too big.
- Watchdog now requires essential components to ping back
- The Matrix can now be locked down to read-only to prevent accidental changes
- A bug that caused Ember+ stop responding has been fixed
- httpd responsons now contain DOCTYPE, avoids text sporadic appearing in black
- Sometimes the device would use 1-2 minutes extra during bootup, this has now been fixed
- Operating system updates
- base-system has a major update
- Add support 802.1x authentication
- Add support for NTP servers
- Add support for Hostname (used by dhclient)
- Make it possible to disable snmp
- Changing BNC directions dit not work as expected using openGear and SW-P-08
Please expects upgrades from below this point to take much longer time than usual, and that the device might disconnect for several minutes.
- BlackMagic control protocol was unable to reliably set multiple changes within the same “VIDEO OUTPUT ROUTING:” request.
- Emulate RX-LOS for SFPs that does not have this information in DDM, and were no HW-LOS is available.
- Do not allow to downgrade the last admin user in the AuthDB.
- BTF1-41 now supports OneShot and toggling GPO
- Add TSL-Tally-Client
- BTF1-41 had incorrect Hardware LOS indications for the SFP daughter board
- GBase-CU was dropping the SFP diagnostics, functionality is now restored
- Minor tweaks on the SMPTE-352 detection on the BTF1-xx 3G series
- Some SFPs needed special handling in order to read out correctly every time
- Report system and software uptime
- Make it possible to ignore EDH errors (SD-SDI)
- SD-SDI detection reported empty strings in the result
- Loading BTF-41 setting files in BarnStudio caused firmware to restart
- Support for listing and enable/disable remote control protocols.
- Embrionix EB22 family SFP fix (writing of settings does not work yet)
- barnone-emberplus (0.1.5 => 0.1.7):
- Implement de.l-s-b.emberplus.identity
- KeepAlive did not work as expected
- BTF1-10AA: AudioMatrix should support GlowConnectionOperation_Connect
- MainMatrix should use GlowMatrixType_OneToN (it supports both 0 and 1 source)
- BTF1-41 updates:
- Support for SFP16 daughter board
- SFP LOS status could go out of sync
- SFP support updates:
- Add support for Embrionix EB12HDRT-MMR
- Add support for Embrionix EB30CSRT-AM2 and EB30HDRT-AM2
- Add support for BT-BNC-12G SFP
- Initial support for Embrionix EB22 family SFP (writing of settings does not work yet)
- BTF1-xx updates: Initial support for TSL Tally Server
- BTF1-41 updates
- BTF1-xx / BTF1-41 updates:
Do not attempt to forward internal debug diagnostics into openGear (caused assert() and service restart)
- BTF1-41 support
- Do not allow to delete the last admin user in the AuthDB
- OpenGear SFP boolean parameters refreshed VERY slow after write (TXDISABLE for instance)
- SFP-GBase-CU: LOS parameter simulation was inverted
- WEB: SFP boolean diagnostics that are readable, appeared as they were writeable.
- Signal Analyzer has been redesigned to use ST-352 payload ID
- Web-Interface now reports reclocker status
- Add support for Ember+
- BTF1-10-AA firmware (pass-through UBit data)
- Blink activity LED on commands from telnet/web/ember+ traffic aswell
- Disable HDMI sleep
- Update SFP communication
- Updating firmware, control software was sometimes unable to reconnect without a power-cycle.
- Update of BTF1-10-AA-MADI firmware
- Use a better configuration method to achieve 10/100/1000M link speed with BTSFP-Gbase-CU SFPs. Old method caused the link to be half-duplex in one direction if the link speed was forced in one end of the link; and some network switches would also reject to link.
- A missing dependency caused openGear autodetection to not function
- SW-P-08 updates
- Network manager log file could grow bigger than the telnet driver buffer-size, making it impossible to connect to the frame using telnet driver and web. SNMP and openGear protocols are not affected. Power cycle does temporary recover if this happens.
- Support for BTF1-10-AA-MADI frame
- SNMP write support fixups (multiple writes in the same request)
- Make it possible to use standard Telnet clients (ignore IAC triplets)
- Detect OM4 fiber length support on SFPs
- openGear autodetection
- openGear frame logo
- web-configuration now has same dark theme as BarnStudio
- Support for new revision of the main-controller
- Support for control of the Logo-LED in the new mechanics (green frames)
- Minor update of the automatic changeover (Sensitive to analyzer lock)
- Initial support for HTTP
- Initial support for telnet
- SW-P-08 can not change BNC direction by using Level/Matrix number 1
- Recognize Embrionix EB30HDRT-MM SFP modules
- Automatic change-over support
- SDI analyzer: At 3G speed, ignore “VideoStandard” faults
- SNMP string write requests could sometimes randomly fail
- Initial support for BlackMagic panels
- Try to detect the M parameter on SDI analyzer (59.94 etc framerates)
- Fixed SFP diagnostics values in openGear. They were not scaled properly
- SW-P-08 no longer automatic change BNC direction on matrix changes
- If upgraded from USB, a power-cycle sometimes was required (software crash reading temporary log file)
- SNMP Traps are now accumulated into 50ms timeslots (less traffic)
- Retrieval of SFP information are no longer slow
- Added support for Embrionix EB30HDRT-AM and EB30CSRT-AM
- openGear did not work if more than one client was connected simultaneously
- Diagnostics now show FPS on Reference Sync
- Reference Sync time-out was too low, causing matrix switches to behave as no sync was selected
- SW-P-08 labels now works as expected
- A hang bug in the upgrade process was fixed. (Upgrading from v2014-10-08-0.2.1 might require reboot)
- openGear implementation did not send changes on the BNC card to the correct OID
- SDI analyzer added. Works in openGear already. Next version of BarnStudio will include support for this
- Initial support for openGear protocol
- Initial support for SFP with externally calibrated diagnostics data
- It is now possible to see the currentely installed software versions of Barnfind packages in the firmware upgrade dialog
- Recognize more RJ45 Ethernet SFPs
- Bugfix: SW-P-08 disconnected if more than one client was connected
- Bugfix: Some SNMP-traps had wrong OIDs in them
- Network manager now makes sure that DHCP shutdown releases IP addresses
- Initial support for SW-P-08 protocol (port 1096)
- Initial support for Ethernet RJ45 SFP modules
- Writing SFP parameters could cause pauses in communication
- Network manager could freeze on netmask not dividable by 8
- Added watchdog on critical services, restarting them if they have stopped
- New version of Linux kernel, driver pack and net-snmp library
- Allow to store \ in port names (used by new version of BarnStudio to make groups)
- Initial support for SNMP traps
- Display SFP RX/TX power in both milliwatt and dbM when possible
- Bootup self test diagnostics now visible in diagnostics (in BarnStudio)
- IP adress can now be configured/monitored via SNMP
- More diagnostics from Embrionix HDMI SFP modules